Your Life Captured Through The Lens
Are you ready to capture photos you love?
If you are ready to get off auto and use your camera’s full potential you are ready for Your Life Captured Through The Lens.
In this online course you will see your photos improve as you read through each lesson’s step by step help.
The 7 week course is designed around the questions YOU HAVE to improve YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY.
Find Your Focus | How can you adjust your focus points and why do you need to? Which focus mode is best? How can you get sharper focus?
Push It To The Edge | How can you get the blurry background you’ve seen in other’s photos? What is the rule of thirds all about? What is an f/stop and how can you use them?
Give Me Space | What is all this talk about metering? What can you do when the light changes? What are the secrets to everyone else’s great photos?
Fill The Frame | How can you take better portraits? How does the histogram help your photography?
Find A Different Angle | How can you tell a story with your composition? What’s all this mumbo-jumbo about RAW and white balance?
Bring It All Together | What are 10 things you can do to improve your photography?
In each lesson you receive both technical and composition instruction with LOTS of photo examples.
Your Life Captured Through The Lens Includes:
- 6 lessons spread over 7 weeks
- Downloadable pdf lessons, exercises & assignments
- Techniques, techniques, techniques
- 2 LIVE webinars – recorded for those unable to attend live
- 6 instructional videos
- Interactive forum for sharing ideas, questions,and resources
- Class gallery for posting photos and receiving photo evaluation
- Real Interaction With Your Instructor – I’m there with you from beginning to end of class for questions and help.
$64 special early-bird registration!
YOU WILL experience AH-A moments.