Want To Capture Better Phone Photos?Posted by Katrina Kennedy on May 22, 2014 in Blog, Phoneography, Photography | 3 comments
The Phone Photography Project 2
28 days of photo tips, app tutorials, and iPhone awesomeness
Would you like to take better photos with the camera you always have with you—your smartphone? I love phone photography and I can’t wait to share this with you!
I’m joining nineteen fabulous iPhoneographers to bring you an awesome collection of our best tips, tricks, and tutorials for phone photography. We’ll have a private online classroom—with lots of fun happening on Instagram, too. You know I LOVE Instagram!
The Phone Photography Project 2 includes:
- Practical tips for mastering lighting, composition, editing, and more
- 14 before-and-after video tutorials that demonstrate photo-editing techniques
- Hands-on photography challenges every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from July 17 to August 16
- 14 image galleries featuring more than 250 inspiring photographs from your workshop instructors
- 6 insightful videos from special guest iPhoneographers
- Active, supportive Instagram community to share and view photographs
- Resource section featuring app and equipment recommendations
- Supply recommendations
- Bonus handouts
- Message board to share your thoughts with classmates and interact with instructors
- Private posting gallery to share and view photographs
Class is all new, all fun, and I can’t wait! Get ready to transform your mobile photography in a brand-new interactive workshop, The Phone Photography Project 2, starting July 17.
Ready to have some phone photo fun? Get more details and register HERE!