September CY365 Photo Challenge List | 2016Posted by Britanee Walker on Aug 25, 2016 in 365, Blog, Idea List | 4 comments
By all these lovely tokens September days are here, With summer’s best of weather And autumn’s best of cheer. -Helen Hunt Jackson
Lovely September days. I’m looking forward to capturing them this month. I say this every month but this month is a jam-packed month for my family. We’re moving! I’m excited to capture more of this adventure for my family. We’re taking the time to enjoy the little moments right now since everything is really up in the air. It truly is the little things that make life grand.
How are you doing on your CaptureYou365 journey? Remember this is YOUR 365, so don’t worry if you skip a day, are just getting started, or if you wander off prompt. This is about YOU capturing what matters to YOU. We are here to support YOU.
See September’s list for some fabulous and inspiring prompts!
How do you use the CaptureYour365 Challenge List?
- Download the list
- Pick up your camera (any camera)
- Shoot – interpret the prompts in a way that works for you
- Share as many or as few as you want, this is YOUR project
Do you have member benefits? Get access to lots of bonuses including:
- Daily prompt emails
- A monthly ebook with all of the month’s prompts
- Access to our Private Facebook community
- Monthly member bonuses which have included ebooks, videos, and live webinars.
You get access to all of 2016 bonus ebooks, videos and BIG discounts on classes, Details here.