Practice! | Photography Class
A year long online course with Katrina Kennedy of CaptureYour365.
The best way to improve your photography is to PRACTICE your photography! Why not practice with the support of a community?
If you are ready to be challenged, inspired, and work a little, this class is for you!
Each month you will be given one subject. Through guided lessons, you will photograph your subject in 4 different ways - two methods focusing on creativity and two focusing on the technical. Each method offers a little more challenge than the previous! Along the way you'll receive critiques, assistance, and inspiration.
What will the challenges be each month? We'll start with aperture (in four different ways), we'll move to shutter speed. Expect to cover a month of light, a month of framing, and more! (Plus a few months where YOU get to help pick our focus and I'm writing the lessons SPECIFICALLY for everyone in class!)
Who is PRACTICE suitable for?
Class is intended for those with cameras with manual control over exposure, shutter speed, and ISO.
Anyone who wants to improve their photography will find something to Practice! You can choose to complete one of the monthly challenges or all four.
Class registration is open all year. Register today for access to the entire year.
- One lesson in PDF format each month, February 2014 through January 2015!
- Downloadable lessons, exercises & assignments
- Techniques,inspiration, and surprises along the way
- A LIVE webinar each month (with recordings if you can't attend)
- Interactive class forum for people (like you) to share ideas, questions,and resources
- Class gallery for posting your photos and receiving helpful feedback
- Real Interaction With Your Instructor - I'm there with your from beginning to end of class for questions and help
Registration is now closed
What have we practiced so far?
- Shutter Speed
- Street Photography