October CY365 Photo Challenge List | 2016Posted by Britanee Walker on Sep 29, 2016 in 365, Blog, Idea List | 0 comments
“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” – Anne of Green Gables
Think about the above quote for a moment. Do you agree? We all have the same amount of hours in a day, days in a week, weeks in a month, and months in a year. What are YOU doing to capture your days, weeks, months, years? October is almost here and there are many things that make it a wonderful time of the year. Think of how you’re going to capture it!
How are you doing on your CaptureYou365 journey? Remember this is YOUR 365, so don’t worry if you skip a day, are just getting started, or if you wander off prompt. This is about YOU capturing what matters to YOU. We are here to support YOU.
How do you use the CaptureYour365 Challenge List?
- Download the list
- Pick up your camera (any camera)
- Shoot – interpret the prompts in a way that works for you
- Share as many or as few as you want, this is YOUR project
Do you have member benefits? Get access to lots of bonuses including:
- Daily prompt emails
- A monthly ebook with all of the month’s prompts
- Access to our Private Facebook community
- Monthly member bonuses which have included ebooks, videos, and live webinars.
You get access to all of 2016 bonus ebooks, videos and BIG discounts on classes, Details here.