July CY365 Photo Challenge List | CaptureYour365Posted by Katrina Kennedy on Jun 30, 2016 in 365, Blog, Idea List | 0 comments
I love the long days of summer with the extra hours for playing with our photography.
I love the colors that explode in my garden asking me to photography them.
I love the warm days and evenings cooled with a gentle delta breeze.
I love the opportunity to wear flip flops and dig my feet into sand.
I love beverages with umbrellas and watermelon seeds.
I love the multitude of images asking to be photographed this month.
I love when you leave comments on our monthly post!
I love knowing that you enjoy the lists as much as we enjoy making them.
I love when you share.
How do you use the CaptureYour365 Challenge List?
- Download the list
- Pick up your camera
- Shoot – interpret the prompts in a way that works for you
- Share as many or as few as you want, this is YOUR project
Want even more support? CY365 Members get early access to the list plus:
- Daily prompt emails
- A monthly ebook with all of the prompts
- Access to our Private Facebook community
- Monthly member bonuses which have included ebooks, videos, and live webinars.
You get access to all of 2016 bonus ebooks and videos and get BIG discounts on classes, Details here.