July 365 Photo Challenge List | 2014Posted by Britanee Walker on Jun 26, 2014 in 365, Blog, Idea List | Comments Off on July 365 Photo Challenge List | 2014
We’re almost halfway through 2014! How are you doing with your daily picture taking? The arrival of summer for many of us means family trips or some sort of traveling.
Do you travel? Do you bring a camera with you?
I love to take day trips. The first thing in my bag is my camera! Day trips are the perfect opportunity for me to work on my photography and to capture my family in new environments and our old favorites. Sometimes I only bring my phone and use its camera, but I always try to capture something new, something different while exploring.
July’s prompts will help you photograph your everyday and the special moments along the way. Use the prompts as you’re out traveling, whether it’s down the street or across the country. Follow them daily or pick a new one from the list every day.
How can you use the list? Follow three quick steps!
Go sequential if that’s your thing or pick one that inspires you. Go out on your own if you need to. There is no wrong way to use the prompts!
And really…if you need to skip a prompt…then skip it! It’s your project. Make it your own!
And here are this month’s repeating prompts (the blue words). Not sure what a repeating prompt is? We talk about them on the CY365 Podcast.
- Create A Self Portrait | July 5 – Wearing a Favorite
- Create A Macro Photo | July 7 – To The Point
- Capture Where You Stand | July 20 – Heat Wave
- Photograph A Number | July 23 – The Number 3
- Practice Portraiture | July 26 – In a Line
- Create A Photo With Your Phone | July 28 – Enjoy Yourself
Subscribe to the free daily emails for a prompt reminder and tips for each day’s prompts.
Create your image with whatever camera you have! Phone, dSLR, point and shoot.
Shoot what you can. Share what you can. No pressure. Sharing helps keep you motivated all year long.
You have options!
- Tag them on Instagram or Twitter with #CY365. (Follow me @katrinakennedy so I can follow you!)
- Upload them to the CY365 Gallery for a little gallery love.
- Post them to our Flickr group.
- Post them to the CY365 Facebook page. Take a look at the Facebook Photos of the Day to be inspired!