We all need something to spark our creativity, something to give us a creative nudge.
Join me for a year long exploration of inspiration and creativity. Each month we will focus on ONE photographic concept. We will immerse ourselves in information, techniques, and creative ideas for that ONE photo. I’ll share examples from throughout the creative community to help you create an image that is yours.
Each month you’ll receive a prompt to inspire you.
The prompt is accompanied by:
- Photo examples.
- A technical explanation.
- A creative interpretation.
- Ideas for alternative ways to interpret the prompt.
Go with it. Copy it. Make it your own. Set it up exactly like the examples. It’s yours.
In our 12 month creative adventure, we’ll be inspired by:
- Posing and Portraits
- Small details
- Painters and Cinematography
- And more!
If you’ve loved the everydayness of Project365, you’ll love the everydayness of thinking through an idea. Planning it. Seeking out the moment without the pressure of a daily photo.
Each month we’ll hold a live photo discussion where we will talk about the photos you’ve taken. We’ll explore the set up and the result. We’ll celebrate your creativity.
It’s a fine mix of technical and creative.
WHAT YOU GET
- 12 full color printable PDF ebooks – one delivered each month
- A private community forum for inspiration + ideas + support
- A private gallery for sharing your class photographs
- Weekly inspiration emails packed with links, ideas, and resources related to our monthly theme
- Interaction and feedback from your instructor, Katrina Kennedy
- 4 video tutorials – one delivered each quarter
- A monthly live photo discussion webinar with a recording available for those unable to attend
- Technical and Creative photo preparation worksheets
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Watch soon for the 2013 Inspired Class available in Ebook Form!
This class is ideal if you are ready to step your skills up a level, challenging yourself to make the most of your equipment. A dSLR camera is recommended, but class can work with any camera. A basic understanding of manual mode will help you to get the most from the lessons. Not certain if class is right for you? Email Katrina with your questions.
Let 2013 be the year your photography is INSPIRED!