Holiday Photo Gift Ideas | CY365 Podcast #17Posted by Katrina Kennedy on Oct 25, 2014 in Blog, The CY365 Podcast | 5 comments
Right click on Download to save to your computer. Available on iTunes.
Christmas is nine weeks (or so) away! Are you ready? I’m not either, but we’ve got ideas! Kelly and I discuss ideas for using our photos for holiday gifts for our friends and family.
Notes From The Show
What We Are Up To Lately!
Sponsored by the Inspired Ebook
Ways to use your photos for holiday gifts. We’ve got A LOT of ideas.
1. Photo Calendars
2. Photo Mugs
3. Printed Photos
4. Journals, Notebooks, and Thank You Notes
- Blurb notebooks
- Photo Quote Books
6. Photo DVD/CD
7. Scrapbook Supplies with Photos
8. Christmas Ornaments
- Shutterfly Ornaments
- Wood transfer ornament with Mod Podge (no wonder I couldn’t say it)
- Homemade Photo Tile Ornaments
9. Playing Cards
10. An Eclectic Mix Of Things
- Jigsaw Puzzle Memory Game
- Picture Placemat
- Photo Coasters
- Photo Magnets
- Glass Tile Pendant
- Photo Faces with Dry Erase Markers
- Photo Gift Tags using Moo
Seen In The Gallery
Katrina’s Pic | Jodie’s A Household Chore
Kelly’s Pic | Nibrand’s Vibrant