February CY365 Photo Challenge List | 2014Posted by Katrina Kennedy on Jan 30, 2014 in 365, Blog, Idea List | 13 comments
Your 365 Project happens one day at a time. Don’t worry about the big number, focus on the daily process.
February makes it a bit easier for you. 28 days to point your camera at a piece or part of your life and you’ve completed a month. Whether it’s your first month or your 60th, you can do this!
This is a beautiful month for photography…because love is in the air!
Whether you focus on the things you love or the people you love, there are many photo opportunities.
And here are this month’s repeating prompts (the pink words). Not sure what a repeating prompt is? We talk about them on the CY365 Podcast.
- Create A Self Portrait | February 1 – In The Dark
- Create A Macro Photo | February 3 – Soft
- Capture Where You Stand | February 17
- Photograph A Number | February 19 – Two
- Practice Portraiture | February 22 – Oh Boy!
- Create A Photo With Your Phone | February 23 – Crowded Around
Subscribe to the free daily emails for a prompt reminder and tips for each day’s prompts.
Whether you are counting your 365 or just joining us for a quick 28th challenge, there is a little something for you!
Which of the prompts intrigues you the most? Share in the comments below.
How can you use the list? Follow three quick steps!
Download the February Challenge List to your favorite device or print it for quick reference. I post mine right next to my desk and carry it on my phone.
Go sequential if that’s your thing or pick one that inspires you. Go out on your own if you need to. There is no wrong way to use the prompts!
And really…if you need to skip a prompt…then skip it! It’s your project. Make it your own!
Create your image with whatever camera you have! Phone, dSLR, point and shoot.
Shoot what you can. Share what you can. No pressure. Sharing helps keep you motivated all year long.
- Tag them on Instagram or Twitter with #CY365. (Follow me @katrinakennedy so I can follow you!)
- Upload them to the CY365 Gallery for a little gallery love.
- Post them to our Flickr group.
- Post them to the CY365 Facebook page. Take a look at the Facebook Photos of the Day to be inspired!
In the comments below, share which of the prompts intrigues you the most!