Exposure | Metering Methods For Creativity And Mastery
A seven-week online course with Katrina Kennedy of CaptureYour365.
Have you moved your camera to manual mode?
Do you "kind of" get it, but really wonder what more you need to understand to take your skills up a level?
If you are ready to make the most of your dSLR, this class is for you!
You will explore a variety of methods for setting correct and creative exposures. I'll share techniques for many different situations so you can achieve great results when you pick up your camera.
- 6 weeks of online lessons and support
- One mid-course catch up week
- Downloadable lessons, exercises & assignments
- Techniques, techniques, techniques
- 2 LIVE webinars
- Instructional videos
- Interactive forum for sharing ideas, questions,and resources
- Class gallery for posting your photos and receiving helpful feedback
- Real Interaction With Your Instructor - I'm there with your from beginning to end of class for questions and help.
Class begins May 2nd!
Registration is now open!
SPECIAL Introductory Price$124$99
"The volume of information this class gave has truly given me a new gift! I would recommend it highly. Katrina is a very knowledgeable and creative photographer. She is a wonderful mentor."
Get A CY365 PREMIER MEMBERSHIP AND Exposure!
Get A PREMIER MEMBERSHIP
& THE EXPOSURE CLASS
Save over $100!$263$161
"Katrina, you are so talented in making very intangible ideas understandable. I love your style, energy, dedication, creativity, expertise, thoroughness and support. Thank you for all you've done to help me better understand my camera and capture moments that will last a lifetime!"
When the class is complete, you will have a beautiful ebook to look back on! Each lesson adds a few more pages to the book and at the end, I'll provide the complete document for you to reference after class. I've poured everything I know into the pages of this class. I am not holding anything back!