March 365 Challenge ListPosted by Katrina Kennedy on Feb 25, 2013 in 365, Blog, Idea List | 6 comments
Another Day, Another Part of Your Life Recorded
Our four repeating prompts return again this month!
- March 9 – Self portrait, I love seeing everyone’s faces!
- March 16 – Focus on color (there is a lot of color this month!)
- March – A person or portrait
How can you use the list? Follow three quick steps!
Download the March Challenge List to your favorite device or print it for quick reference. I post mine right next to my desk. Each month I post a new list to challenge you.
Subscribe to the free daily emails for a prompt reminder and tips for each day’s prompts.
Go sequential if that’s your thing or pick one that inspires you. Go out on your own if you need to. There is no wrong way to use the prompts!
It’s your project. Inspiration can arrive in many ways. Go with it.
Create your image with whatever camera you have! Phone, dSLR, point and shoot. Whatever camera you have works.
Shoot what you can. Share what you can. No pressure. Sharing helps keep you motivated all year long. You can:
- Upload them to the CY365 Gallery for a little gallery love.
- Tag them on Instagram or Twitter with #CY365.
- Post them to our Flickr group.
- Post them to the CY365 Facebook page.
Let me know your favorite March prompt in the comments below.