7 Ways To Photograph A Favorite PersonPosted by Katrina Kennedy on Aug 3, 2011 in Blog, Photography | 3 comments
Want more than just a simple portrait of your favorite person?
- Place them on the edge of the frame
- Shoot them from a distance
- Grab just a part of them
- Shoot them from behind
- Capture them on the thirds
- Fill the frame with their goofy face, or any face at all
- Use the self timer and include yourself in the image
And of course, don’t underestimate the value of a simple snapshot.
What are your favorite ways to photograph your favorite people?