10 Ways To Inspire Yourself To Create | CY365 Podcast Episode #27Posted by Katrina Kennedy on Jul 22, 2015 in Blog, The CY365 Podcast | 14 comments
Right click on Download to save to your computer. Available on iTunes.
Notes From The Show
In today’s mini podcast we explore 10 ways to inspire yourself to create. The Funk is officially over!
- Connect with other like minded folks
- Get outside
- Do menial tasks without distraction
- Stop trying so hard
- Give it your best energy
- Do something different, go somewhere different
- Be creative in another field
- Create a mini-project
- Set a deadline with a reward
- Do the work
David Duchemin, “Creativity is not a talent, it is a work ethic.”
Daily Rituals: How Artists Work by Mason Currey